How we get cost-downs right
When connected products fail, it's rarely because they were bad. Most die because they become unsustainable.
Cost reduction in connected product development is about fitting your expenditures to your program's present need and future potential. Whether we audit, plan, or execute your cost-down, we always understand, center, trim, enhance, and prepare:
- Understand. What’s your complete product experience? Context is king.
- Center. What's present and working? Sustainability requires a solid foundation.
- Trim. What's present that's underperforming? Gaps may exist in your product or process.
- Enhance. What's absent that would help now? Create an immediate incremental impact.
- Prepare. What's next that's worth preparing for? Products 1 and n may not be similar.
Our consulting amplifies initiative progress by:
- Creating inflection points—beacons of clarity that teams can target or pivot around.
- Coaching your leaders into connected product experts.
Next Mile ensures your repeat, sustainable success with connected product development.